Friday, April 3, 2015

LDS General Conference Activities: General conference memory

For any members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints out there, I just wanted to share some activities that I made for my kids to keep them busy during conference.  I will explain the full activity in another post, but since conference is tomorrow, I wanted to get this one activity up.  It's nothing amazing, but my kids like to play memory, so I made a Conference Memory game from them using images from lds.org.  Here it is.  Just copy the picture and paste it onto a word document and enlarge it to the size you'd like if needed.  Then just print it, have them color it if you want, cut it out and place face down on the floor for a memory game.  Voila!  Easy conference matching game for young kids!


1 comment: